Creamy Ramp and Feta Dip
This creamy ramp and feta dip uses pungent wild ramps (leeks) to compliment the saltiness of the feta cheese in an incredibly tasty dip!
Serve at an outdoor spring get-together and be the talk of the town!
- Prep Time15 min
- Yield8 servings
- 7oz (200g) feta cheese
- 8oz (227g) cream cheese
- 4 tablespoons (60ml) yogurt or sour cream
- 2 tablespoons (30ml) mayonnaise
- 12 ramp (wild leek) leaves, minced
- 1/4 teaspoon (1g) garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon (5ml) lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon (1g) black pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon (0.5g) cayenne powder
Add all ingredients to a blender (break up feta if need be) and blend on high until smooth.
Serve with toasted pita, naan, crackers, or chips. Enjoy!
Notice how I didn’t have you scroll through pages of mundane nonsense to get to the recipe? Notice that there were no annoying pop-ups or ads? That was on purpose!
I want finding and using my recipes to be easy for you, not frustrating. That does translate into a lot of lost income for me though. If you made this recipe and loved it, would you consider “buying me a coffee” and donating a buck or two through the Buy Me a Coffee app? It will help me keep pumping out recipes like this one!